DOCK 6.0 Bugfixes
Released: July 2006
- bugfix.1: Compilation errors due to platform dependent source code features, namely tabs and open statement keywords (e.g. problems exist with gfortran 4.1.1)
- bugfix.2: Heavy atom RMSD printed after docking is complete was not being calculated properly.
- bugfix.3: The default values for missing input parameters are not always correctly assigned when dock6 is run in batch mode, i.e. with -o
- bugfix.4: Several issues related to scoring in general, and amber_score in particular, are addressed
- bugfix.5: If final_min was called, only one iteration was being performed, regardless of how many were requested.
- bugfix.6: Amber_score was not writing the ligand final pose.